Looking for Safari Turbo CARB Sticker (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all,

I’m hoping someone out there has a sticker or a picture of the original CARB sticker for the Safari Turbo/Intercooler that was released back in 2000.
If you do would you mind sending me a picture of the CARB sticker so I can have one made for my Safari system I just installed. I got it used and it came with all I need other than the sticker.

Thanks

Maybe try here:

Maybe try here:

First thing I did. No help.

Well, then that extra 38 seconds of search should help.

Well, then that extra 38 seconds of search should help.

Thanks, That provides me with nothing I’m looking for... I’m looking for the carb sticker so I can have one made. The EO info doesn’t contain any of that. Glad to get your very helpful and smart ass help though.

Thanks, That provides me with nothing I’m looking for... I’m looking for the carb sticker so I can have one made. The EO info doesn’t contain any of that. Glad to get your very helpful and smart ass help though.
Hey, sometimes, that's all you get......

Seriously, though, I do recall someone asking the exact same question a number of years ago, before Wits' End started making the Turbo Kits. I tried finding it, but I don't have any skin in the game. In other words, I'm too F'n lazy to do more of your work for you.......

I thought I saw a pic of one that was under the hood.

Maybe do a search for members with a Safari kit and PM'ing them directly. It may take some reading to find.

Good Luck!

Hey, sometimes, that's all you get......

Seriously, though, I do recall someone asking the exact same question a number of years ago, before Wits' End started making the Turbo Kits. I tried finding it, but I don't have any skin in the game. In other words, I'm too F'n lazy to do more of your work for you.......

I thought I saw a pic of one that was under the hood.

Maybe do a search for members with a Safari kit and PM'ing them directly. It may take some reading to find.

Good Luck!
Yeah thanks, I’ve already messaged a few members. Not sure why this posting makes you assume I’ve done no “work” in looking for what I’m after...

im not looking for anyone to do the work for me, I’m just looking for someone who has what I’m looking for. Which from the many threads I have been through is not already on mud.

Yeah thanks, I’ve already messaged a few members. Not sure why this posting makes you assume I’ve done no “work” in looking for what I’m after...

im not looking for anyone to do the work for me, I’m just looking for someone who has what I’m looking for. Which from the many threads I have been through is not already on mud.
Just ****in with you.

Lighten up, Francis!

Just f***in with you.

Lighten up, Francis!
I don’t give a damn, the more s*** you give me the more likely this thread pops up for someone who can actually help. 😆

I don’t give a damn, the more s*** you give me the more likely this thread pops up for someone who can actually help. 😆
Hey!

Win-Win! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom