looking for parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i put this in wanted and got no response so ill try here
good news i got my bros done in time thanks for everyones help again.

Im looking or a few things.
#1 : looking for anytype of adapter for and sm420 conversion for a 1968 with an f motor and 3 speed case looking to keep both in it so just need the adapter for the xfer case and any info on how to put the beast into the engine.
#2 : anyone with the clutch or info on what type of clutch to stick in front of the thing.
#3 : also looking for anyinfo on the disc brake conversion for the land cruiser i.e. what is a helux where do i find one. What parts and donor vehicles do i need to aquire. Basically anything i need to know.
#4 : last but not least looking for anyone with a trail or any info on a 1968 bronco half cab. Not the whole cab they have ones that make it look like a mini pickup thanks for any info

Merc

Tech links and for sale ads, or companies.
Tech links
Tech links and i have a number of these setups

and ? bronco guy i know has a halfer along with a bunch of others, not sure what you asking or lookin for.

BTW didnt hear from you this week? LET ME KNOW

most 420's to f's are just a plate adapter...numerous people/vendors here sell them.

i can't help you going to f as my 465s are behind v8

hilux pickup is the us term for late 70's pickups with the bedrail that has a lip that folds out. what you want to use is a 83-87ish pickup or 4runner, everything from the birfield and knuckle housing out. or better still, fj60 since that will get you vented rotors.

bronco half cabs are sweet, but you're on the wrong forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom