Looking for one in Ontario (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi. I am an artist based in Toronto. Been looking for a Land Cruiser 70s series or similar in Canada, especially in Toronto. My research is about law enforcement in the Middle East and Africa and I need one khaki colour vehicle to be shown at the contemporary museum of art in Toronto for 3 months. In an exhibition between May and July 2021.
So far I had no luck finding any of these, and was directed to reach out to this association to get help.
I hope and look forward to hearing back from you.
This has been the hardest task of my life so far !!!

Hi. I am an artist based in Toronto. Been looking for a Land Cruiser 70s series or similar in Canada, especially in Toronto. My research is about law enforcement in the Middle East and Africa and I need one khaki colour vehicle to be shown at the contemporary museum of art in Toronto for 3 months. In an exhibition between May and July 2021.
So far I had no luck finding any of these, and was directed to reach out to this association to get help.
hi

Like this?
D154372E-BE33-46E3-89E0-312676D9BEA4.jpeg

Hi, I have one, but dark green, not desert tan. I’m in Milton. It’s a rusty bush truck, but if you were desperate and felt like doing a paint job on it you could use it. I’ve seen your Kijiji ad but figured you wouldn’t want it because it’s not really what you’re looking for. I’ll find a picture though and let you decide.

You’ve got a nice one if that’s yours in the picture! Original windshield frame? I need to eventually get one of those. I think mine would be the same as yours. I might mount a big potato gun on mine.... haven’t been able to nail down a .50 cal source

Yeah, all original imported in 2003. LH conversion done right away. Basically mint.
Lotta work! I have full convertible kit too. Nice in the summer with roof off.
I don’t know why more people don’t take the roof and bar off in summer.

Thanks, it’s a bit of a cream puff. I don’t drive it much, going to make it convertible
now that winter is over.

So did you find one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom