Looking for help in center console cup-holder removal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was foolish enough to drop a small envelope behind the open cover of my cup-holder. Tried to suck out with vacuum. Tried to blow out with compressed air. Unable to get small tool in tiny slit behind cup-holder cover, to pull out envelope. Able to close cover, but will only reopen ~50% to 45 degree angle. Coffee in hand is no way for a civilized driver to travel.
Thank you kindly for your wisdom.

2013 J200

Pull straight up, it will come right out. It is held by a couple of plastic clips.

627D0404-677E-43F3-9DD3-4FB2FA42405B.jpeg

5453E8C4-416B-48EC-935F-DF818AB959F7.jpeg

Last edited:
Now that you know how to get it out. Put it in a plastic bag on a shelf in your garage never to be used again. Because once you buy this you will never want to see the OE one again. It is fantastic. Fits my Contigo water bottles and my daughter's oversized bottle by removing the ring insert. I'm a happy customer and would pay the same again if I bought another 200.

Now that you know how to get it out. Put it in a plastic bag on a shelf in your garage never to be used again. Because once you buy this you will never want to see the OE one again. It is fantastic. Fits my Contigo water bottles and my daughter's oversized bottle by removing the ring insert. I'm a happy customer and would pay the same again if I bought another 200.
This..absolutely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom