Wanted looking for FJ40 with a 2F engine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have one from a Troopy, complete with trans and non usa carb. It is located at Desert Fab in Apache junction Arizona.

I will track down the compression numbers for you and report back.

Justin

Sorry I am looking for a FJ40 and want it to have a 2F

thanks

received_10209792461707280.jpeg
received_10209792462027288.jpeg
received_10209792462147291.jpeg
received_10209893522953748.jpeg

Lol whoops my bad... Hahahaha

Well if you find a 40 with a bad motor, look me up.

Hey I do have the idea of if I find a nice one with a F to have my buddy rebuild one. For my knowledge what do you want for it, is that a 4 speed?

Also nice dogs

Yes, 4 speed. Asking 1500.

Hi Scott,

I am thinking about selling my 1975 FJ40 Hard Top. It has an original Inline 6 engine (replaced in 2004) and 4 speed transmission.

Painted inside and out with "Sun Fusion" FJ Cruiser color (2006-2010). Four wheel Willwood disc brakes. Very strong engine with no leaks and strong four wheel drive!

Seven foot hydraulic Meyers Snow Plow with controls on the stick shift for easy driving. Everything works; lights, heater, wipers, gauges, speedometer, etc. Unknown mileage since the Previous Owner did not have a working odometer. I fixed the odometer and have only put on 4,400 miles in seven years.

Great daily driver for me with removable snow plow that returns the look of the truck to 98% original. Just two 2" square holes in the front bumper (see avatar) and two plates below the passengers for long snow plow brace to frame mounts. This is a very sturdy design for plowing and all professionally done!

Pioneer aftermarket AM/FM/CD/MP3 with two pioneer speakers. Exterior is 85% perfect with a few nicks or imperfections here and there. Body has been patched up, is straight and does have body filler. Interior I 80% + with a couple of minor rust spots. The driver's seat is old and worn but probably the worst thing about the interior. I would say this is LESS than a "10 foot" paint job and body work. It looks very good and I get lots of compliments.

Since I am very tall, the only major modification is the Clutch, Brake and Gas pedals have all been professionally Lowered 3 1/2 inches. They are all in the stock location but just 5 1/2 inches off the floor. The driver's seat has also been Raised 2 1/2 inches by adding metal and wood blocks bolted to the floor. These can be removed if desired. The truck can still be driven by anyone of any size I just needed a little more leg room. As we all know, there is plenty of head room!

There are no rear seats! I have a spare tire carrier but it is not mounted on the truck. There is a second set of Wheels with Studded Snow Tires and deep tread that come with the truck. Just switch them out when it is legal to do so.

Hi thanks I found on last month. Yours looks lovely.

Thanks

Considering selling my 1980
Frame off about 10 years ago by Cruiser Solutions documented on their website
I have all the receipts from PO totalling over 60k
I drive it occasionally
I own it about 2 years, put less then 1000 miles on it
I've changed ALL the fluids myself and rebuilt the parking brake
Make me an offer
PM me for more details
Gary aka Shmukster put me on this rig
FCBCBF65-9389-4F19-B3F3-1E775ADB4D85.JPG
IMG_1784.JPG

Hi looks great, I found one last month, best to you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom