Wanted Looking for FJ40 Gauge Cluster Outer Metal Cover (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm looking for a gauge cluster outer metal piece for my 71' FJ40. I don't mind a few dings or scratches. I don't need the gauges or glass as I am going to use it for aftermarket gauges.

Please email me at shawnsteinbarth@new.rr.com if you have one available, pictures would also be nice, with a price and shipping to Wisconsin.

Thanks for your help.

I'm looking for a gauge cluster outer metal piece for my 71' FJ40. I don't mind a few dings or scratches. I don't need the gauges or glass as I am going to use it for aftermarket gauges.

Please email me at shawnsteinbarth@new.rr.com if you have one available, pictures would also be nice, with a price and shipping to Wisconsin.

Thanks for your help.
Wouldn't you rather want a glovebox door so you can cut your own holes?

Ed

I would use a Glove box door myself. I could swear I heard that somewhere???!!!:confused:

Shawn sent you an email should have the goods in the parts stash not far from you.:beer:

Gauge cluster for a 71' FJ40

I'm looking for a new or used gauge cluster for my 71' FJ40.

Please email me at blaqbrucelee@gmail.com if you have one available, pictures would also be nice, with a price and shipping to San Diego. If you use paypal that would make life allot easier. Thanks for your help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom