Looking for experienced person in Sonoma County CA to work on my FJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pet

Threads
Hello.. I use my 1995 LC on my ranch, it has 200k mi and needs shocks and typical upgrades / maintenance. It's all stock now, and I just want replacements with prudent upgrades and attention where necessary. If someone is truly experienced with knowing what and where the FJ80s need attention, and can do the work affordably, please contact me. ** I'm sorry, I seldom post and did not know if this was the proper location on the site to leave this post. If not, please advise. Thank you.

Well we do have a member that specializes in just those types of things. You should give him a call just to chat and see if he would be a good fit for what you are doing. So call Gary, Mudrak,s Custom Cruisers (707) 292-3509, his shop is in Sonoma.

Thank you, Dreamin.. I think I've heard of that shop, but it's likely above my budget. That said, I'll inquire. Appreciate your reply and referral.
Best,
P

You could try Yodaman, Larry Kitahara, shop in SR and does maintenance & mods, great shop, good people, give them a call.

Reactions: Pet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom