Looking for a mechanic in Baja Sur, Mexico (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, I am looking for a mechanic that can help with suspension work in Baja Sur, Mexico -- like La Paz, Cabo San Lucas/San Jose del Cabo, or Todos Santos areas.

My parents are in San Jose full time. I’ll call them tomorrow and see if I can get a number. Lots of Toyota folks down there full time. I’m sure they can provide a couple of good options.

Shoot me a pm and include your whatsApp # and I'll share a couple contacts I have( 2 in La Paz and another in San Jose del Cabo ) who may be able to point you in the right direction.

Reactions: WWT
Shoot me a pm and include your whatsApp # and I'll share a couple contacts I have( 2 in La Paz and another in San Jose del Cabo ) who may be able to point you in the right direction.
PM sent

I DM'd you as well.

Last edited:
Almost 11 months later??

Almost 11 months later??
I was looking for baja mechanic rec's so I searched the forum and this came up as most promising. Yes, the OP is from a year ago but I try to look to see if someone has already answered a question before posting a new thread. Do you find it's better/more effective to just start a new thread when looking for recommendations?

Mike Quade in San Jose del Cabo. He will take care of you.

IMG_9576.jpg

Reactions: WWT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom