looking for a good repair shop (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello. I'm new to this forum and hoping to get some expert advice here from other owners... I have a 2007 Lexus GX 470. I LOVE the car and don't want to give it up, but it needs some repairs. Does anyone know of a reputable repair shop in/near Monmouth County NJ, that does quality repairs on the Lexus GX470 at a reasonable cost? The car needs work on suspension, exhaust and front drive axel. I appreciate any advice. Thanks!

Hello. I'm new to this forum and hoping to get some expert advice here from other owners... I have a 2007 Lexus GX 470. I LOVE the car and don't want to give it up, but it needs some repairs. Does anyone know of a reputable repair shop in/near Monmouth County NJ, that does quality repairs on the Lexus GX470 at a reasonable cost? The car needs work on suspension, exhaust and front drive axel. I appreciate any advice. Thanks!
Are you in the GXOR group on FB? If not you should look it up and ask there. You will get quicker and perhaps better responses to this question there.

Are you in the GXOR group on FB? If not you should look it up and ask there. You will get quicker and perhaps better responses to this question there.
Thanks! I'll check out the group on FB and look for toyota repair shops.

I have a guy in Rockaway NJ, if that's not too far for you. $50/hour labor rate.

Main Line Overland in the Philly area:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom