Wanted Looking for a FJ40 3 speed flywheel - NJ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi,

I'm looking for a 3 speed flywheel that is in good shape. Hopefully somebody has one laying around that they are willing to part with. Two of the pressure plate bolts snapped on mine while trying to remove it and it's been a downward spiral since. I'm hoping to pick up one up, get it resurfaced and move on :crybaby:

Thanks,
Rob

Rob,

I have one. I will dig it out and take some pictures for you. I will send you a pm.

Thanks for the replies guys. I think that I have one lined up now. I really appreciate it.

I'm down the rabbit hole, but hope to be back soon. Putting in a new clutch is turning into dropping the oil pan to do a rear main seal, and changing the gaskets and seals on the transfer and tranny. The broken pressure plate bolts was just a kick in the nuts.

Thanks again,
Rob

If your mechanic told you that you need to drop the pan to do a rear main seal, you need a new mechanic.

If your mechanic told you that you need to drop the pan to do a rear main seal, you need a new mechanic.

I realize that it isn't necessary but from what I read on here it is less likely to mess up the seal install. It's not something that I want to do twice, or even once for that matter :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom