looking for a 22re long block (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
he any one know where i can get a 22re long block? good quality and price. or a crank kit i think it is rebuildable if not i have a rebuildable block.:frown::crybaby::bang:

i know you all get tired of hereing this "affordable or good price" i do not mind paying for quality but i have been in an out of work so my old truck might be sitting for a while.:crybaby:

i live it cleveland tennessee i know of a 2wd truck been sitting for at least 3 years 22re is complete guy says it needs fuel pump $400 for the whole thing

Im semi impressed with an Oreillys long block. Just dont opt for the additional warranty. (Im an employee and they fxxxed me over on the front crank seal) They wanted me to pay 15$ to put oil dye in it, then pull it out, install a new one, and if they thought it was there problem then they would pay to replace the part, and MAYBE pay for some labor... Wasnt worth 300$ extra IMHO.

Im semi impressed with an Oreillys long block. Just dont opt for the additional warranty. (Im an employee and they ****ed me over on the front crank seal) They wanted me to pay 15$ to put oil dye in it, then pull it out, install a new one, and if they thought it was there problem then they would pay to replace the part, and MAYBE pay for some labor... Wasnt worth 300$ extra IMHO.
thank you for your info. i learned that when the 22re has a lot of miles on it(they all do((great engine))replace the harmonic balancer or bottom pully with a new one i have tried the sleeve and seal s*** with no luck) so replace the balancer.

Sleeve and seal worked and is still working fine for me, but yes, the more new stuff you put on the better luck youll have (most of the time)

yea just don't buy a head from ebay it was economicly priced. but was not worth a penny. that f***ing is my main headache.

i have an 86 22re with blown head gasket i am going to re gasket hole thing and put new harmonic balancer on it and new timming chain, oilpump, waterpump, and clutch for the fan, and maybe even a new clutch. and hopefully my work gets steady and i am going to rebuild one. and pray i get 400,000 out of it.

I have heard very good things about the rebuilds Davez offroad offers. I have dealt with them for other things in the past, and they have been great people to deal with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom