Wanted Looking for a 200 Series LC for under $30k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I may be selling my 2008 @ 198k. Southeast truck and former Toyota CPO vehicle. Silver with gray int, TJM front bumper with 12k winch, 3" Bilstein coilover front lift with fox shocks and firestone airbags on rear. Has new 275/70/18 Goodyear Duratracs.

Somewhat more than stock but not fully built either.

PM me if interested.

I wish these options would have popped up when I was scouring the country for one. I wasn't entertaining anything in the Northeast coming out of the salt belt. @kidsndogs and @drewdat were both looking when I was we were looking in the same circles. I know drewdat found his not sure on kidsndogs. If its clean it will sell from what I saw the market is good for 200's right now. I looked hard every day across the country from December until I pulled the trigger on mine in Feb. I know some of the others were like me willing to hop on a plane or travel to go get the right one that fit what they are looking for. Cruiser enthusiasts are particular but willing to go the extra leg when they find what they're looking for in a rig. GLWS

Last edited:
I've been keeping an eye on this one - if it's still for sale (no affiliation).

Used 2008 Toyota Land Cruiser for sale in New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168: Sport Utility Details - 449781424 - Autotrader

Three owners, 17 service records, clean Carfax. Current owner seems to be servicing it regularly at local Toyota shops.

Thats the one I should have brought home. I spoke to him on the phone and it sounded like he took good care of it. I would have it in my driveway if one didn't pop up for sale an hour and half away from me. I made him an offer and he was out of contact a few days. If I had a do over I'd go get this one

That price seems a little high.

Why do you regret the one you purchased?

That price seems a little high.

Why do you regret the one you purchased?

The one mdkaboom mentioned had less miles, in better shape and the color I wanted. I would have gladly given him the difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom