Wanted Looking for 3rd gen 4Runner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi all,

I am looking for a 3rd gen 4runner for my son who starts driving in August. I want to spend around 5-6k and am not too worried about higher mileage as long as maintenance was kept up. I would prefer close to stock and do not want a "project" or have to deal with rust issues. I have bought a couple cruisers through the forum and have had good luck. Cash in hand and willing to travel for a decent one. Thanks in advance.

Brian

Hi all,

I am looking for a 3rd gen 4runner for my son who starts driving in August. I want to spend around 5-6k and am not too worried about higher mileage as long as maintenance was kept up. I would prefer close to stock and do not want a "project" or have to deal with rust issues. I have bought a couple cruisers through the forum and have had good luck. Cash in hand and willing to travel for a decent one. Thanks in advance.

Brian

Hey Brian!

There's a ton of 3rd gens out here in Arizona that you can pick up for around $3-$4k - all rust free. Even with shipping you'd stay under your budget of $6k. If you're poking around here and find a good one in Tucson or Phoenix, let me know and I'll check it out for you. My first car was a 1998 4Runner and I know what to look for pretty well (ripped CV boots, axle seals, etc).

Let me know if you find anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom