Looking for 17" wheels, 20 - 50mm offset (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Been intending to do a lift, wheels and tires since I got my 200 a little more than a year ago. Need to do tires ASAP but want to move to 17's and run 255/8017 (33.3x10.3 Falken Wildpeak RT). But I'm finding the market for 17's as awful as you all already know - very little with a +20 or higher offset. If anyone has an old set of 17's lying around that suit these vehicles and wants to sell please lemme know.

Yeah, the width/height options in my preferred range for the 17 are limited for the RT in 17. I did stumble upon an old version of the wheel/tire database and saw that @Desert Nomad ran 255's previously - wonder if they have any insight/feedback on that choice. Looks like they were also running 35 spacers so the effective offsets were like 95mm (!) on factory steelies I think

Yeah, the width/height options in my preferred range for the 17 are limited for the RT in 17. I did stumble upon an old version of the wheel/tire database and saw that @Desert Nomad ran 255's previously - wonder if they have any insight/feedback on that choice. Looks like they were also running 35 spacers so the effective offsets were like 95mm (!) on factory steelies I think

If someone were running 35mm spacers with stock wheels (+60mm offset), the effective offset would be +25mm, not 95mm.

HTH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom