Looking for 100 series mechanics in all the wrong places.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,

Got a noise from front rt end during left hand turns over speed pumps or like. Spotted both upper ball joints have split boots (not sure if related).

My usual go-to is Yodamasters out in Corona. They are booked out to end of August :bang: That obviously won't work since the Alabama hills May club run is on my calendar (don't want to use my 200mile tow benefit @ AAA).

Before I bend over at the alter of the dealership, any one have any solid 100 expert shops in OC?

Thanks!

Try Topline Performance (714)477-7138.
I just took mine in on Monday for a leaking rear axle seal, and had them do a transmission service as well. They had it done Tuesday afternoon.

Your best bet is Cruiser Tech in Laguna Hills. I've got nothing but great things to say about them and you won't have to wait long periods of time to get your truck in. Ask for Cesar when / if you call and tell them Mike with the HDJ81 sent you.

Topline Performance is another good shop, but their wait times are also long these days. The last time I sent my truck in to these guys, I was a bit frustrated with the experience, but overall nice guys and good work.

I second Cesar at Cruiser Tech in Laguna Hills. They take care of both of our vehicles; incredible LC/LX shop that does EVERYTHING, including fabrication. You won't have long wait times either as they are experts in getting things done.

I agree with Cruiser Tech and Cesar’s team.

Steve and his crew over at RPM Garage in Monrovia are also fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom