For Sale Looking at Selling my 1972 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I got this rig after rolling my FJ55 during a move from NC to CA it’s got rust in one of the running boards and in the rear sill not horrible but there are rust through spots still solid as is. I was in the process of converting the Carberator to the FITech EFI and the last step is to get the O2 sensor in place and it should start and run. Other then that it’s got an F engine that I bought rebuilt and all new mast and slave clutch it does go into gear and I had driven it with an original carb on it prior to starting the conversion. I also installed a Mishimoto radiator that is made for the FJ40. The only thing it will need is the gutter fixed for the hard top and brakes done it’s got a new master but needs a brake booster and I am sure the brakes will be at 100%. All of the rear wheel cylinders are new and the shoes are new as well. The only reason I am looking at selling my rig is a deal I have been looking for since I lost my 1st FJ55 has come up and I refuse to let it slip away. I am looking for $10,000 or best offer I have a clean California title in hand. Let me know if you have any questions

PM me an offer. Worst I can say is no if it’s too low.

If you feel like putting a carb back on and selling the fuel injection let me know!

I like that color.

Forum rules require a price.

Price is in the posting.

Not sure how I missed that. GLWS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom