Looking at new tire options for the wifeys hundo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We have KO2’s on the 100 now and are due for new rubber. Has anyone tried the Yokohama geolander at GO15’s? She wants good tires for all the seasons and going to the ski hill but maybe less noise thank the KO2.

Was a big fan of the geolanders on my Prado. Good grip in wet and dry on and off road in the simple stuff. No snow here though.

I went with pirelli scorpions on the 100 this time. Yokies were a close second but the pirelli’s we’re significantly cheaper at the time.

Continental Terrain Contacts are fantastic and are whisper quiet. I had a set on for about 50k. I’m now running Toyo Open Country AT3s, these have a slight hum but have great traction on and off road.

We've got the G015 on my wife's Subaru.
It's not much above a highway tire in terms of offroad ability, but it works well in the snow and it's very quiet.

We've got the G015 on my wife's Subaru.
It's not much above a highway tire in terms of offroad ability, but it works well in the snow and it's very quiet.
That is what she wants I think, the hundo is t a bit off road rig for us. Lots of gravel roads, snowy and little mud. The KO2 has been great but more tire than she wants

Michelins all the way if you are seeking quiet and great on road. Personally I think KO2s are pretty darn quiet on road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom