Lone StarCruiser Round Up - 2015 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well last night we changed the driver side axle seal, grounded the solenoid box to the motor with a small piece of wire, and the on board air seems to have healed itself. Big thanks to JRob, Jeff, JT, and Chris! I'm working on some last minute simple stuff this weekend. Looking good for my first Roundup!

I can't believe it ,....through out all these year Lash is coming to TEXAS.

Welcome

Thanks Domek!

I lived in DFW and worked some of the small towns near Mason like Coleman, Brady, and San Saba back in 1991-1993. So while its ny first RoundUp, it's definitely not my first time in TX. Looking forward to it!

I have a extra rv spot that I paid the park $100 for. Looking to get my money back. Text me at 985-630-9825 if interested.

Lenny will be looking for weemens

I thought he was having lots of luck finding quality wimmens on his match account.

Franks red hot sauce.

Lenny will be looking for weemens

LeoNarDoe.....

LENNY.jpg

Rolling to Texas from South Louisiana in 28 hours....stopping in Austin to pick up a new 40 for a club member and wheeling it for him "On Da Rocks"

Thanks Domek!

I lived in DFW and worked some of the small towns near Mason like Coleman, Brady, and San Saba back in 1991-1993. So while its ny first RoundUp, it's definitely not my first time in TX. Looking forward to it!

I guess the first Round up, that's what I meant.....

I've known you for quite a while and have not seen you at the Round up...

I've been wheeling with the Cottonlanders since 06/07

...and I always remember Bodean and his impersonator...

BRING THE DAMN TAMALES!~

image.jpg
Loaded and ready....

Of course had major issue pulling out..... Smoking trailer brakes!:bang:
So trip around block and back- all fixed.
At house now- ordered pizza and waiting on am.:bounce:
See yawl tomorrow.

Last edited:
Had a blast as usual....
kruse family is always welcome folks
LSLC did great job....
Saw old friends from all over US- that pretty much sums up how much fun this event is.... For that kinda participation.

Friends/vendors- marlin, valley hybrids, the Smith family, 4wheel parts, CLC, Frisbee automotive just to name few..... Thanks for all you donate to sport!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom