Parting Out Locked 94 in central GA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Text me 770-654-6863
Seats and armrest leather cover......
Also center air vent if in one piece......

ABS wiring harness from foot well to axle and across axle (front)? Shipping: Chattanooga, TN 37415.

Front seats available? Price?

Seats are being sold as a set, all 3 rows. I will not split them up. Asking 750 for all 3 rows. I have a use for them so if I can't get my asking price in 3 more weeks I will put them in my lx.

Grille still available? How about all the front chrome trim that attaches to the headlights and around the corner lights. Shipping to 99224, thanks.

Grille still available? How about all the front chrome trim that attaches to the headlights and around the corner lights. Shipping to 99224, thanks.

Did not survive the wreck. I have no more left that are the toyota style. I think I have one lx grille left

spindle still available? need one shipped to 19702. thanks.

I need a driver side mirror shipped to 26133

I'll take the rubber seal on the top of the battery tray. I'm also interested in the top tailgate, the driver's front fender and any fender flares and gaskets that aren't wrecked/cracked. It's hard to tell from the pic, but did the front driver's side fender survive the crash? It looks a little bowed out in the one pic.
thanks

bump. still have this truck and several others i am pulling parts from.

trade full leather seats (no rips or tears, look new) with screens in the headrest of the fronts for your seats + some $?

how much for the locker knob?

How much for the battery tray shipped to Md. 20711?

i have several but i have sold the one off this vehicle. are you needing one in 4K1 or will another color work?

are you needing one in 4K1 or will another color work?

If you have one in Burgundy (not sure the code - '97 Collectors Edition) that would be preferable, but any color will do. I'm hoping for a complete one so I can just swap it out and not deal with glass, panels, etc etc.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom