Local powdercoaters? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bamabrock

Ain’t Life Grand
SILVER Star
Threads
Any recs for powdercoating services in the Birmingham metro area? I need a rear bumper and swingout coated.

Lemme see about my buddy’s setup down in Saginaw (Alabaster) cause I’m not sure his oven is big enough for a bumper.

Lemme see about my buddy’s setup down in Saginaw (Alabaster) cause I’m not sure his oven is big enough for a bumper.
It is the new no cut modular bumper that is in pieces. Cool design that integrates the crossmember tow mounts.
Comes shipped like this:
Final product is this:

I was talking to Josh today at DIY Fab in Leeds and he said give him a call and he could point you in the right direction.

Yep, the place I borrowed my dimple dies from shares a work space with a guy who powedercoats. I saw his ovens yesterday and they will fit bumpers.
Let me message him and ask him for his partners contact

Pablo’s Custom Powdercoating in Trussville. Look them up on FB or their webpage. They do good work.
(205) 291-8111
Thanks. I've heard their name a few times and will give them a call. I think I'm going to have my sliders redone at the same time.

I can attest to Alloy Wheel Repair as well. They did mine and they turned out fantastic.

Picked up the rear bumper I won at HIH9 at the shipping hub yesterday. I cant wait to get this thing on!

IMG_20191122_134222572.jpg

Is that a bumper or a kit car?! It's yuge!

I took the 30 pieces to Pablo's on Tuesday and they had them done in three days. I found them to be professional and took the time to make sure I had the proper color to match the front ARB bumper. I'll pick them up today and will document the bumper build process and my impressions on it as well as the quality of the powdercoating. I'll probably pull my sliders and have them redone as well.

The is the kit before. Missing are the two main wings that were already loaded. I took photos to make sure I knew exactly what I was delivering to make sure I got it all back.
IMG_20200119_161426175.jpg

IMG_20200119_162107597.jpg

IMG_20200119_162215508.jpg

IMG_20200119_163412203.jpg

Any updates I got sliders coming and need to get them powder coated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom