Local Machinist?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone know of a local machinist that could open up the center hole on a set of chevy rotors to fit a landcuiser hub? Looking for someone that won't rake me over the coals on cost.

griffin machine

Gerry Griffin 401-765-5900

Owner/machinist I'm assuming they are steel and if you bring down a Toyota rim I think he'll be able to map the hole so the new ones are exactly the same. Most holes aren't round.

This guy does fantastic work. He's the only person I coul;d find to machine my turbo castings.

Cool. Thanks Rick I'll give him a call. I can actually bring him down the axle I need to have the rotor fit over. How were his prices?

If would depend on how big of a cheap bastid you are as to what you would consider to be expensive.

In my case I already had a shop fail miserably at machining a casting and this guy banged it out of the park at 1/3 the other guys price.

So I'm thinking he's cheap.

If would depend on how big of a cheap bastid you are as to what you would consider to be expensive.

In my case I already had a shop fail miserably at machining a casting and this guy banged it out of the park at 1/3 the other guys price.

So I'm thinking he's cheap.

You already know I'm cheap. But if he was 1/3 the price that makes it sound like he's fair. I don't mind paying but I don't want to get bent over.

Jay if you run into a problem, bring em down here Ill do em for ya.

Thanks Pat!!

Jay if you run into a problem, bring em down here Ill do em for ya.

Hey man he's my buddy too

Bring em up here mang we'll toss em on the rotary table together! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom