For Sale Linden, NC 80 Series FZJ80 Engine and Trans Partout FOR SALE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Linden, North Carolina 28356 United States
FOR SALE PARTOUT
Pulled Engine and Trans from a 1997 FZJ80 40 yr Ann with 190,000ish miles on them. The truck drove fine in the months I drove it daily but needed work.
-This part you can skip. Just a "why'' to parting out.-
upon finding out that I needed to redo the HG and timing guide dampener I just decided to pull the engine and trans to take it to a machine shop and get it completely redone. I have other plans that don't include this truck being one of them so unfortunately the best option is to part while I have it apart.

Ok, here are the details, engine & Trans had 190,000 miles when I pulled it.
Trans- won't have Torque converter or the transfer case (sold it).

Engine- highly recommend taking it to a machine shop (tolerance check) before rebuilding. I have all the parts to rebuild it along with a brand new OEM head gasket kit from Toyota, new timing cover (Ebay, aisin version), and an entirely new timing chain kit from Cruiser Parts. along with the front (not rear) main seal. It is currently sitting on an engine stand just the block, with no bottom or top-end components attached to it (but I do have them separate).

If any more information or pictures are needed you can reach me at Eigth17-Eight23-Six012
I am in Linden, NC. I will most likely not respond to messages or post through here.
I am very lenient on prices, I can search for the value of these parts through these forums but I'd rather work within the honor system, just offer me a fair price and I will work with you. Thank you!

IMG_9709 Small.jpeg

IMG_9711 2 Small.jpeg

IMG_9712 Small.jpeg

IMG_8358.jpg

IMG_9703 Small.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom