Wanted License Plate light assembly and fender vent covers for 60 series/61/62. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for License Plate light assembly and fender vents for my 60 series cruiser. Let me know what you got, or if you have easy solutions to make your own!

I found a decent pair of fender vents on ebay. Trailtailor also makes an after market version.

not certain but I thought the license plate light assembly was still available new from Toyota, for the 24volt HJ, just swap out the bulbs to 12 volt.

X2 on the reproduction units from Jason @TRAIL TAILOR

Thanks for the note. I tried my local Toyota dealer and they said the part is discontinued, but I don't know how hard they looked I guess.
not certain but I thought the license plate light assembly was still available new from Toyota, for the 24volt HJ, just swap out the bulbs to 12 volt.

X2 on the reproduction units from Jason @TRAIL TAILOR

I bought license plate light from Graham Toyota a few months ago. Just swap out the 24v bulbs and your good to go.
Part Number​
Part Name​
Price​
Quantity​
Total​
81270-95A09​
Lamp Assembly License P​
$140.63​
1​
$140.63​

The Dealerships are getting Lazy and NOT Training there Parts Staff Properly on the Popper Technique...........

This is Basically What face every Visit witch's daily.......

DSC0156.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom