Lets invade Canada

Website
www.urbanlandcruisers.com
So, I was talking with Bob Devoiroux at the round up about the alaska cruiser trek he went on last summer. Next one is summer of 08 starting about 5 July or so. We would need to leave Texas 2 weeks out to make the trip up.

Any one interested is heading up?

Website
Roger what ya gonna drive? Not the beast with 2 backs I hope!

lets try and get a white trash plan moving in that direction. I am thinking of driving up on 33 ATs then having some 36 TSLSXs waiting for me up there then sell them when I leave. Bob said that 35s were jsut not really big enough!

Roger what ya gonna drive?

Its over a year away, may trade trucks by then but will tow FJ-40 and would probably have room for your tires. If we can get a few of us with 2 car goosenecks some of the people that are short on time might be able to fly up.

Kaderabek

SILVER Star
It's kind of vaguely on our agenda. Drive the Tacoma to Seattle, pick up Katherine and the kids and head to Alaska. Maybe come back on the ferry. Lots of details to be worked out though. Detail #1: whether Mark would let a Tacoma on 33s in.

TJK

The last time you boys tried invading we burned your presidents hacienda in Washington down.:D But we will welcome any friendly visitors, especially those with landcruisers.:grinpimp: After all we are the largest suppliers of energy to the U.S.A. and we do like to keep our customers happy.:D Besides if you fill up in Blaine Washington you will need fuel about Williams Lake B.C. thats about where the fuel starts to get exspensive.:D

Website
Looks like I will leave out in late JUNE actual date TBD based on when the ACT starts. I will have room for a passenger who can ride up of meet me there or on the way. After the ACT I think I will head north to the Arctic Circle and Prudhoe Bay. On the way home I hope to stop in Yellowstone and fish for a week os so then down to the Sab Juan mountians in COlorad and back through Elwood then back home.

I was thinking about a shakedown cruise to Big Ben National Park the week before the round up next March.

The Big Gay is being modified now. Just got the 11x16XZLs on order and the sawzall is comming out in a week or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom