Lets get together and Sitdown for a Sampler at Sundown on Sunday (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A beach day sounds good or maybe lunch in georgetown! Hopefully soon after we get moved in our new house we can host something over here. It will be several months though till the in laws move out and we take posession of the new abode! It's a long story!!

Good times, thanks for hosting @ErikinSC .

It was a good day....
418F2EEC-D651-4463-9D2A-8A861582D631.jpeg
76A375B8-0BD1-4BA1-B029-85DBA7A7079B.jpeg
9C26AC60-3566-4D81-AAEB-1477830F6C49.jpeg
C2A36B99-077C-48B9-BDDA-6A5773EE8927.png
6585CE27-0ECA-4B8B-A445-F9EE042587BB.jpeg

Tim was caught initiating a mating ritual again.
I'm occasionally 2 beers away from starting something. The proprietor was keenly aware and uncomfortably focused on this ritual.

Hey, @ErikinSC , you want to do this again in October...I don't know your game schedule, but the weather should be good.

Hey, @ErikinSC , you want to do this again in October...I don't know your game schedule, but the weather should be good.

I thought we had more opportunity, but it looks like Oct is not good for me... three home games, and Jordan's home for fall break and her birthday the other weekend.

We could do something Sept 29th / 30th.... or around the Nov 3rd game of USC (at) vs Ole Miss. I suspect Tim may get invited to hang out and we watch together....

Didn't see the invite on this one. I'd be up for something down the road. Provided we don't all wash away later this week... :eek:

Didn't see the invite on this one. I'd be up for something down the road. Provided we don't all wash away later this week... :eek:

Still in planning stages.... unless you’re a USC or Old Misses fan. #nospellchekrequired

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom