Lets get together and Sitdown for a Sampler at Sundown on Sunday (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ErikinSC

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt.
SILVER Star
Threads
OK, so this just happened. We’re going to try and do a last-minute get together. @CharlestonG8R , @ErikinSC , and @Beau Diddly have decided (without consensus) that we should share a meal....

Tomorrow afternoon, Sunday. Let’s say 530pm. Bring something. Anything. And come sitdown for sampling. There should be ribs, pork, beer, maybe bourbon, Mtn Dew, games and maybe even a celebrity spotting.

5417 Clearview Dr
N Charleston SC 29420

You may see @dbenke @BBQ BOY who knows.

Game on! I don’t think we’ve been to your place since the SuperBowl...

What is the name of the place? Maybe for me thanks for the invite.
The place is called “Clan Carlson’s House of Reputable Folk”. Erik lives there, so the title is a bit misleading...

What is the name of the place? Maybe for me thanks for the invite.

LOL, it’s Home Sweet Home. We’re off of Dorchester Rd in N Charleston. Between Ladson Rd and Ashley Phosphate Rd. Address is above.

Awwww, you picked the week I'm out of town. I'll have to see you guys another time.

I'll be there, still trying to figure out how much of my clan might come.

There will be team sports, so bring your team. It’s a social....

Wish I could make it! We have several bday parties thrown together into one tomorrow! Thanks for the invite! I'll see y'all next time hopefully!!

Sorry, Scott. I know it is tough for you being so far up the coast.... maybe we need a beach day....?

Awwww, you picked the week I'm out of town. I'll have to see you guys another time.

I threw it out to see how many we could snag.... it was a last minute plan.

Wish I could make it...Tara has me working on the house then clients later today...

I'll be there, too bad I didn't see this until now

Fun times! Thanks for hosting, @ErikinSC . I need that blue cheese cole slaw recipe! Tim, thanks for sharing the home brew. I didn’t try the Bock, but the honey lager was tasty and I sipped it slowly. Good seeing everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom