Lenco LandCat VDJ79 based vehicle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image.jpeg

That concept has actually been around since the 1980's. It started with the "WallyWorldCat".
.... Enjoy :)

Looks to me like a video demonstrating how NWO & MIC will confiscate guns from taxpayers and otherwise law abiding citizens after the aforementioned revoke the 2nd Amendment.

Looks to me like a video demonstrating how NWO & MIC will confiscate guns from taxpayers and otherwise law abiding citizens after the aforementioned revoke the 2nd Amendment.

The hell are you talking about? Keep it technical or the thread gets moved to Politics and Religion. I don't care about your point of view about gun control. This is a technical section of MUD.

I don’t remember mentioning anything religious, but I guess joking around is longer allowed in the technical section on Mud. My deepest apologies to all those who took offense.
Sorry Guys.

The hell are you talking about? Keep it technical or the thread gets moved to Politics and Religion. I don't care about your point of view about gun control. This is a technical section of MUD.
Thanks Onur, and thanks to Brian for the original post.

Personal note: Lenco are our customers and we know that Lenny Light and his crew provide important tools to our police and fire professionals. We respect them and what they do.

As one of the biggest smart asses on this platform, I gotta say that politics is the third rail of our nation at this time and has no place in tech.

Please don't "go there, here" - we all have too much to lose if we can't have a safe place to talk about trucks.

@wardharris, I apologized. Not sure what else I can do.

In hindsight, I pushed the envelope too far, please remove my bad off color joke / post, as I do not wish to turn off and vendors, clients, or customers.

Thank you @beno and @wardharris for keeping me in check. All said, I do not want be remembered on Mud for my initial commentary. And I most definitely do not want to re-hash this every couple of days or years down the road.

I apologize again.
Don

Last edited:
@wardharris, I apologized. Not sure what else I can do.

If I pushed the envelope too far, please remove my bad off color joke / post, as I do not wish to turn off and vendors, clients, or customers.

I apologize again.
Don

If everyone apologized for post that "strayed from tech" (myself included) there would be no room for tech. Two apologies in a thread that has only 9 post shows an adequate level of repentance in my opinion. I encourage everyone to step back and take a deep breath. :)

If everyone apologized for post that "strayed from tech" (myself included) there would be no room for tech. Two apologies in a thread that has only 9 post shows an adequate level of repentance in my opinion. I encourage everyone to step back and take a deep breath. :)
Agreed. No worries on this end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom