Parting Out Lehi, Utah ***Updated 93-97 FJ80's and LX450 (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey Steve and Fin,

Thanks for the parts I picked up Tuesday. The seats cleaned up nicely.

Unfortunately, because the cardboard was lining the floor pan of the LX we didn't think to check for the floor pan anchor points and trim pieces. I am in need of these items, also.

Reference the annotated image for the pieces I am in search of now. Let me know the cost and the shipping. I'll probably be giving you all a call Monday to get this worked out.

As a bonus, heres an image I took of the LX as I was heading down through Moab!

20220402_162601.jpg

20220329_172729.jpg

Do you have the following?

1. Rear right black trim, the one thats behind the split window.
2. An electric driver seat
3. Wiper blade arms
4. Rear sprinkler assembly
5. dash board for a 94

Do you by chance have the VAF from the 94? I'm in desperate need of one for my 93 LC. A buddy broke mine by un-doing the 2 screws of death.

Looking for driver's side mirror housing in champagne pearl, specifically just the front of the housing if you're willing to split.

IMG_20190414_161716.jpg

Looking for a LX450 center console lid complete with hinges in good condition… I will recover so the leather is no big deal. PM me if you can help..

Sharky

I am looking for a fuel door and hinge, prefer green, but curious if you have one. Thanks

do you have the AC drier and both lines connected to it on the front? Shipped to 35661?

I'm looking for a good condition ABS Actuator / pump 44510-60010 . Thank you!
I have one for sale, plus wiring harness and all sensors.

Hi, looking for the passenger side headlight and turn signal that will fit a 91 FJ80.

Hi, do you have a 91-94 (steering column mounted) cruise control switch w/ Pigtail? Also interested in a seat-side power seat connector w/ Pigtail.

Hi,
I'm looking for a pair of door courtesy lights with gray bezels. Will also need a few inches of pigtail harness.
Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom