leds for dash switch?

SR.GRINGO

I have noticed that most of my dash switches do not illuminate any longer. Does anybody know where I can purchase the leds?

ect, antenna up/down, defrost,

Bear80

the antenna up and down use a smaller bulb then the standard switch. Just get replacement bulbs from toyota.

www.superbrightleds.com should have some you can use in the dash/switches.

TX_TLC

FYI they are not LEDS they are actual filiment bulbs. IIRC there are 3 sizes for all the switches and the instrument panel.

I have friend that said he got replacement bulbs very cheap at radio shack. I don't know part numbers or which bulbs. Just passing on what he said as a possible place to look.

mot

I've seen someone who have replaced the button/switch bulbs with LED with good outcome, but not the ones for the meters and such (not enough light spreading).

Good luck!

Mot

FirstToy

SR.GRINGO said:
I have noticed that most of my dash switches do not illuminate any longer. Does anybody know where I can purchase the leds?

ect, antenna up/down, defrost,

I just bought a couple myself. CruiserDan will hook you up w/ the correct OEM ones.

SR.GRINGO

Thanks for the help--knowing that they are bulbs--no wonder they went out. I'm surprised my HIR's have held up so well.

Top Bottom