Leather seat upgrade 90-95 series Prado (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking into upgrading the seats in my old bus. I miss my old leather seats in my *er'hem Pajero and wouldn't mind getting some for the Prado. Anyone had any experience with this process? Apparently some BMW seats are a direct fit but I cannot for the life of me find the thread where the guy mentioned the model of BMW... Any help appreciated!

Looking into upgrading the seats in my old bus. I miss my old leather seats in my *er'hem Pajero and wouldn't mind getting some for the Prado. Anyone had any experience with this process? Apparently some BMW seats are a direct fit but I cannot for the life of me find the thread where the guy mentioned the model of BMW... Any help appreciated!
Any joy?

I think the TX? Version of the 90 series Prados came out with leather seats. Found some in pretty ordinary condition at a wrecker for $600. Didn't pull the pin. I'd prefer to find a pair of front seats only in good condition, I reckon. It's low down my priority list now as I have a bunch of new issues on the car that need money thrown at them 😭

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom