Leather Interior for Land Cruiser 2008+ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridies

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
ridies.com
We are now proud to offer leather interior (seat covers, door arm rests and door panels) for Land Cruiser

2008-2015 Toyota Land Cruiser V8 Leather Replacement Seat Covers

Here are the pictures that we did for a customer

1583261384198.png

1583261399666.png

1583261440335.png

I assume see you can offer the perforated leather so the 13+ w/ vented seats will still work! And do you add any additional padding/bolster to the seats? This would be the #1 reason I'd redo the seats, to make them more cushy like Lexus seats :p

Last edited:
Those look nice. The main thing that I miss about my GX are the seats. I reupholstered, reinforced the springs, and replaced and augmented the foam in my 62. Not very hard for a ton more comfort. My 200 is too new to tear into the seats though. Although my former manager replaced the seats in his '17 or '18 with Recaros a year in. Forgot to ask him about the airbags before he left the company though.

I assume see you can offer the perforated leather so the 13+ w/ vented seats will still work! And do you add any additional padding/bolster to the seats? This would be the #1 reason I'd redo the seats, to make them more cushy like Lexus seats :p

We can do perforation but we do not add additional padding other then what was in the OEM seats

Any plans for LX570 seat covers?

Did you get pictures of the LX570 seats yet? I can shoot some over. How much of the seat is leather? Thanks.

These seats have an interior fan for cooling.

1 seat ft.jpg

1 seat ft2.jpg

570seat.jpg

We can do perforation. Not a problem.

But do you have pictures of complete seats?

Want to see the entire seat
Where do you all stand on the Lx570? I want to buy my wife one with the tan interior 2013-2015 but the tan looks horrible on the drivers seat on every LX 570 I find with 60-80k miles.

Please let me know.

Where do you all stand on the Lx570? I want to buy my wife one with the tan interior 2013-2015 but the tan looks horrible on the drivers seat on every LX 570 I find with 60-80k miles.

Please let me know.

Sorry at this point we don't have anything for LX570. We will need OEM covers to be able to make copies of it

If I could get you a front seat cover how long would it take to turn a new one around?

If I could get you a front seat cover how long would it take to turn a new one around?

About 8 or so weeks. Most of that time is taken by shipping company to send old covers to Pakistan (that is where our factory is). Making copy and coming back to US is only 2-3 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom