LCLC first annual Christmas Party (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just me, I can eat lots of oysters...I'll bring rotel and chips

I think I’m gonna have to cancel! My sister in law informed us that she has planned my nephew’s birthday party for Saturday at lunchtime! I’ll let y’all know ASAP if we can do two parties in one day. I really hate to miss it!

Below is our current total; If I've missed anyone please let me know. If there are blank fields next to your name, I didn't see any mention of how many participating including children and whether you are an oyster eater and/or chili chef willing to go up against the Great Vitelli's award winning chili. For sides, I would recommend bringing an appetizer or desert. Feel free to bring any yard games you may have and hopefully the weather is nice - if not I have a covered porch. I challenge each of you to reach out to someone that has been inactive or is new on the "introduce yourself" thread and encourage them to come to the LCLC 1st Annual Christmas Party. I'll PM the address and gate code. As far as times, we can go from 16:00 until... Does anyone know how to insert an Excel table in Mud?

1. David 2 Adults
  2. Scott 2 Adults 1Kid 2 Oyster Eaters
  3. Jeremy 2 Adults 1 Oyster Eater 1 Chili Cook-off
  4. Excessive 1Chili Cook-off
  5. Rick 2 Adults
  6. Eric
  7. Dustin 2 Adults 2 Oyster Eaters
  8. Greg
  9. Tim 2 Adults 1 Oyster Eater
  10. Robert 2 Adults 1 Kid 3 Oyster Eaters 1 Chili Cook-off
TOTAL 14 Adults 2 Kids 8 Oyster Eaters 3 Chili Cook-off Competitors

Attachments

• LCLC X-Mas 17.pdf
    171.7 KB · Views: 66
2 adults , 1 child . No oysters . I will bring a crockpot full of the prize winning chili. Do I need to bring bowls, spoons, and all that - or are we good on that stuff?

Guys, i hate to do this, but we are still trying to get our bearings squared away after the sudden passing of my father in law. I’m probably not going to make it this weekend. Have fun and let me know who gets elected!

Trina and I will make an early cameo....she’s planning an appetizer dish - regrettably we won’t be staying long enough to eat oysters....

2 adults , 1 child . No oysters . I will bring a crockpot full of the prize winning chili. Do I need to bring bowls, spoons, and all that - or are we good on that stuff?
Should be good on the stuff. Look forward to seeing you and your family.

I have PM everyone on this thread the address for the party. If I missed anyone, pleased PM me for the address. Look forward to eating some good chili, oysters, and hot dogs and seeing everyone and their families.

I'm bumping this post as a reminder to all about the party on the 16th. Is everyone down for the gift exchange? $10 maximum gift amount, wrapped, additional rules to follow at the party (announced by Benke, of course). I'm also down for a beer exchange; something we always talk about but rarely follow through with.

What sides is everyone planning to bring?
We will bring a side or two! One of my kids like oysters and my wife may as well if there is enough:)

You need to update your avatar, brother! Show the 43 some love!
I like the beer exchange idea also... I’ll bring a small growler if anyone wants to exchange OR we will all just drink it:)

Looks like I won't be making this, got a fever last night and it's still hanging around, Really hate to miss this one, but I feel like crap.
Eat some oysters for me.

A great party, thanks Robert for hosting. Unfortunately I had to leave at 6:30 for another party, it's that time of year. I would rank Robert's and Will's chili as the best two I've had all year, I'm serious and if you missed it, you really missed it.

Had a blast! So much fun, I’m signing us up to host a March adult (15 and up-drivers license req’d) get together....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom