LCLC Chat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I should be able to stop by in Mt.P around 0830-0900ish
I have a reasonably free weekend this weekend. I know it's cold outside, but Saturday won't be TOO bad... Anyone have any interest in warming up with some coffee at MtP Cars and Coffee?

I'll be skiing with the scouts at Winterplace, maybe next weekend.

Skiing was really good at winterplace this weekend. Might be the only weekend this year, they are supposed to be 60* up there 3 days this week.

Did anyone see the Kia commercial in the SuperBowl.... introducing the new “Telluride”. #GameChangerLOL

One of the scouts (17 yo) going to Philmont with me this July said he has a classmate (girl) who's dad has a 60 and a 40. I showed him a picture of both of mine and he said "Wow, you have a FJ60?" Very surprised he recognized land cruisers...I gave him a card to give to her Dad.
We'll see what happens.
One of the Dad's going has a Jeep...I'll see if I can convert him.

The Chick'n finally had it's first job today...Had to move the lift (in my yard)

Oh, yeah, and the 4WD works...yay

Any of you guys get signed up for Hundreds in the Hills 9? Looked like a couple people from coastal SC signed up according to the map in the event thread (100s forum).

Summerville is having a Cars and Coffee Gathering tomorrow and my wife has expressed interest in heading over in the 40. Anyone up for stopping on by? @ErikinSC @girraffe

Summerville is having a Cars and Coffee Gathering tomorrow and my wife has expressed interest in heading over in the 40. Anyone up for stopping on by? @ErikinSC @girraffe

I actually washed the 40 on Sunday, and I’m going to the Detail Garage event at Festival Center (Dorchester Rd & Ash Phosphate) in the AM. I could be convinced to do a two-fer if there is interest.

I actually washed the 40 on Sunday, and I’m going to the Detail Garage event at Festival Center (Dorchester Rd & Ash Phosphate) in the AM. I could be convinced to do a two-fer if there is interest.
Well, they changed the venue to what seems like a much more interesting location... Yet somehow, Rae is less interested. Regardless, I think I will head over and see what it’s about. Haven’t driven the 40 in a spell and need to get her out. What time does the Detail Garage start?

8AM

Detail Garage and Coffee is at a car shop that specializes in detailing and cleaning products, I guess. I haven’t been before but a neighbor invited me. Dorchester Rd arb ashley phosphate.

I’d rather have gone to LCLC Boil in Sumter, just too much on my plate right now.

Detail Garage and Coffee is at a car shop that specializes in detailing and cleaning products, I guess. I haven’t been before but a neighbor invited me. Dorchester Rd arb ashley phosphate.

I’d rather have gone to LCLC Boil in Sumter, just too much on my plate right now.
Yeah, LCLC Boil would have been awesome... The shop pushed hard to not have to come in over the weekend. I was very impressed - everyone was. They pushed so hard that we might have next weekend off, too! Fingers crossed... Summerville C&C was a pretty cool little venue. It's not in a strip mall parking lot, it's in downtown Summerville, off Main, and there's a lot of shade. I'll be going back for sure.

There aren’t many Jeeps out there that I will relocate my 40 for. Couldn’t resist this one, and it’s Comm equipment. The seat cushions, switches, and smells took me right back to my days in the USMC driving HumVees in the woods.

1D27B108-A385-460C-B7A8-CEE34A81D8E8.jpeg

C6F56B37-0018-40D0-9ED6-1FB08472DD48.jpeg

036B90F1-668F-4B36-8E97-6FB7426423DF.jpeg
56B2FCC7-826E-4C30-BA03-1FED7EFC40CE.jpeg

08C802A7-A408-4CE2-8A54-9CF4A1FE04D7.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm heading out to Philmont to go backpacking for 2 weeks Saturday, I'm not worried about the hike (63 miles), but we'll be starting at 6700 feet, and spending 3 days above 9000, one day going to 12,400. The air sure is thin up there.
I have lost almost 20 pounds, that should help. Weighing in at 213, now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom