Events/Trails LCDC9 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If it really did end up Tahoe I guarantee there would be a TX caravan organized

Oh I am sure of that. I'll wait to see where it lands, depending on the location we might opt to run the Alpine Loop late July instead.

Missed last year so definitely need to get it back on the annual trip list.

Watching. 👀

Give it time. It's still early to see plans solidified yet. Cody and Cole will update as things develop.

I've done 2000 one way every year. Make an adventure out of it, lots to see in 2000 miles. Different route home, see more cool s***.
Same, or close to it. I do understand the distance certainly becomes a barrier for Easterners though. 🤷🏻‍♂️ I’m closer to Tahoe, so its easy for me to like that idea….

Here’s a thought for Easterners… There is a MASSIVE string of amazing, unusual & geologically diverse landscapes North, South and West of Colorado. Push this way on your maps and have a look.

On the off chance they do Tahoe, I'm going to need to make stops in Colorado and Moab for a few days to break up the trip. :)

Same, or close to it. I do understand the distance certainly becomes a barrier for Easterners though. 🤷🏻‍♂️ I’m closer to Tahoe, so its easy for me to like that idea….

Here’s a thought for Easterners… There is a MASSIVE string of amazing, unusual & geologically diverse landscapes North, South and West of Colorado. Push this way on your maps and have a look.
Agree 100%. For me, getting enough time off from my work commitments to enjoy those amazing sights is the biggest challenge. I imagine at least a few other people that would otherwise love to explore have similar challenges. I'd love to explore full time if life allowed.

Last edited:
Hoping for answers soon so I can block off the time!
A4BA785F-B5B0-45FD-99AE-8135434E1DB7.jpeg

Same here. Must be a crap ton of work getting everything lined up, permits, etc. I have so much appreciation for the folks that organize and figure all this out on top of everything life throws at people.

C8FC644B-87BF-4744-A77D-C2112D711471.jpeg

We went ahead and booked our Colorado trip for late July, simply couldn’t wait any longer for info to be put out if we wanted to get time off on the calendars. Maybe next year.

Hopeful for an update myself but we’ve started tentatively planning our summer since I so t even have a week to committed for it yet, so if LCDC runs the normal week we’ll likely be in Jasper or Banff this year

YES AN UPDATE WOULD BE GREAT, BUT UNFORTUNATELY IT IS DOUBTFUL I WILL BE ABLE TO MAKE IT AS WE HAVE A PLANNED JULY TRIP IN PLACE TO THE UK. ABOUT 16 DAYS.

YES AN UPDATE WOULD BE GREAT, BUT UNFORTUNATELY IT IS DOUBTFUL I WILL BE ABLE TO MAKE IT AS WE HAVE A PLANNED JULY TRIP IN PLACE TO THE UK. ABOUT 16 DAYS.

ysa33Pz.jpg

Sorry, too lazy to go back and fix it SO YES I AM YELLING!!!!

Will be in C/SW Co for most of July hoping to land a spot to make this!

Accommodations are getting filled up. I think I’m just going to plan a trip to Ouray during the normal week and hope for the best. If LCDC doesn’t happen or is somewhere else maybe a few of us will be around in same general vicinity. If a signup happens with enough time to adjust I would try.

I'm working out my summer plans this weekend/next week so I can get camping spots and lock in my time off (and coordinate with my boss) at work before it's too late. Sadly unless some info comes out around the LCDC this weekend, or unless it just happens to align with my plans (unlikely), I'm unfortunately likely to miss it this year

If anyone is interested in doing Moab in late June and/or some other trail fun in UT/AZ/CO leading up to July 4th let me know. I'm in the midst of planning an off roading trip with just my older son who is 15. I think it might be fun to do 4-5 rigs... maybe an LCXC 2.0 in the southwest

Accommodations are getting filled up. I think I’m just going to plan a trip to Ouray during the normal week and hope for the best. If LCDC doesn’t happen or is somewhere else maybe a few of us will be around in same general vicinity. If a signup happens with enough time to adjust I would try.

When is the “normal week” usually?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom