Events/Trails LCDC9 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

When is the “normal week” usually?
usually the last week of July. So I'm planning on the week of July 24th which for me would probably mean heading west the Friday before and heading home Saturday the 29th. Unless my wife bails, then I could potentially stay longer as she's the one that has to be at work on Monday.

usually the last week of July. So I'm planning on the week of July 24th which for me would probably mean heading west the Friday before and heading home Saturday the 29th. Unless my wife bails, then I could potentially stay longer as she's the one that has to be at work on Monday.
We will be up there the 21-30 of July so might coincide and run into some of you guys as we do the loop.

I'm working out my summer plans this weekend/next week so I can get camping spots and lock in my time off (and coordinate with my boss) at work before it's too late. Sadly unless some info comes out around the LCDC this weekend, or unless it just happens to align with my plans (unlikely), I'm unfortunately likely to miss it this year

If anyone is interested in doing Moab in late June and/or some other trail fun in UT/AZ/CO leading up to July 4th let me know. I'm in the midst of planning an off roading trip with just my older son who is 15. I think it might be fun to do 4-5 rigs... maybe an LCXC 2.0 in the southwest

I have plans to be in Ouray from June 17 - 21, and in Moab from June 21 - 26. Me, wife, 3 sons (oldest will also be 15). Definitely would love to join a few other rigs for some trail fun.

(We are not camping this time, though.)

I have plans to be in Ouray from June 17 - 21, and in Moab from June 21 - 26. Me, wife, 3 sons (oldest will also be 15). Definitely would love to join a few other rigs for some trail fun.

(We are not camping this time, though.)
We may just miss you. It'll either be the first week or June for us or the last week (with the last week looking more and more likely). My youngest has a band performance on the 23rd so I can't leave until that's done. Most likely we won't get into Moab until Sunday evening on the 25th as it's 24+ hours from here. :-/

Just floating along here, waiting for the word. Figure if I show up solo, wherever, I can just sleep in the LC somewhere. Figure by April I'll have to make a call and go somewhere.

Just got the email, but noticed the dates are not the same in the email and the survey. Thanks.

Just got the email as well. Fort Collins?

This is what I just got—Fort Collins, July 13-16

988A799D-7075-4829-83F2-424348AB9C35.png

Just got the email, but noticed the dates are not the same in the email and the survey. Thanks.
July 13-16. We’ll get it fixed.

Too late of an announcement for me to commit this year and we’ve already booked alternate plans for the week after, but I’d love to make next years for the anniversary.

Still interested here!

Anyone know what camping options are available? It looks like all the reservable campground up the canyon are already booked. (It looks like this year will just my older son and me, so if there's a group camp option somewhere I'd be up for that so long as we can fit the trailer somewhere).

Snagged a VRBO in old town. We were able to adjust our July and will be in Minnesota the week before and will now go from there to Ft. Collins via the Badlands and Mt Rushmore. Will try to show up in FT. Collins a day ahead to prerun a couple trails. Hopefully I’ll get in to the event itself!

Snagged a VRBO in old town. We were able to adjust our July and will be in Minnesota the week before and will now go from there to Ft. Collins via the Badlands and Mt Rushmore. Will try to show up in FT. Collins a day ahead to prerun a couple trails. Hopefully I’ll get in to the event itself!
Nice. I'm trying to rejigger plans to fit. Likely we'll head up to Glacier, Banff, and Jasper after the LCDC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom