Events/Trails LCDC 2019 - 5th Anniversary (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Back to back nights... ARB will once again be sponsoring the event! They have been great partners the last couple of years and looking forward to seeing them again.

Ok back to back to back.... my good friends at OtterBox willl be sponsoring this year. We will have some sweet driver goodies coming your way!

The Richardsons are great people!!

So thankful for the work they're doing with CSU.
Go Buffs! But in all seriousness I’ve known them for 15+ years and they are the best!

I'll have a limited number of Patch/Sticker sets available for sale at the event only. Have to keep it simple this time around, so they're $15 a set (one patch and one sticker). Find me at the event, truck is a white 2014 model with vintage Stewart stripes on the rear quarter. A couple more pics and detail here.

Getting pretty excited for this. Itll be my first event, so I'm stoked to meet people. I'm hoping to have sliders ordered by the end of the week. And get some 2 way radios. I'll be driving from Maryland, with the wife flying in to meet me. I'll be heading out Sunday or Monday, not too sure yet.
Dam that’s a hella drive I thought coming from Louisiana was bad ...

Coming from Lafayette Louisiana. In my. New cruiser , getting fcp shocks this week and metal tech sliders , prob just be me sleeping in back of 200 and one have any good recomendations for campground are good spot with a s***ter and shower ??

Coming from Lafayette Louisiana. In my. New cruiser , getting fcp shocks this week and metal tech sliders , prob just be me sleeping in back of 200 and one have any good recomendations for campground are good spot with a s***ter and shower ??

4J+1+1 is the one our club frequents. It’s a hit, but they book really early.

Disregard the scratch notes from days gone by...

Double post.

All: Favor to ask from the community here- Does anyone who is running solo or an empty middle seat have a two seats available on some days for one of my two friends and their ~10yr daughters who have never been to the mountains? My issue is that I have drawers installed, and with my daughter and possibly my son going, we only have room for one set. Guido and Alejandro are from San Jose, CR and Guido is the business partner of Elite Land Cruisers (who is sponsoring the kick-off) They speak perfect English and are successful professionals back home and fun to be around. None of them have seen the beauty of the Rocky Mtns and would like to fly up to be a part of the experience.

All: Favor to ask from the community here- Does anyone who is running solo or an empty middle seat have a two seats available on some days for one of my two friends and their ~10yr daughters who have never been to the mountains? My issue is that I have drawers installed, and with my daughter and possibly my son going, we only have room for one set. Guido and Alejandro are from San Jose, CR and Guido is the business partner of Elite Land Cruisers (who is sponsoring the kick-off) They speak perfect English and are successful professionals back home and fun to be around. None of them have seen the beauty of the Rocky Mtns and would like to fly up to be a part of the experience.
I'll have my 4 yo son in a car seat, but passenger and 2nd row DS seats will be open.

Hey

I have a 2016 LC Series 200 with some re arrangements of my stuff I could fit 1 rider back seat passenger side. Staying Ouray Chalet Inn

PS my daughter lived in Katy, Texas before moving to Florida. (Small World)

Gene Lambert

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom