LC300 spotted in Virginia, on I77 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I thought the LC300 was not available in the states…why / how could it be?
7C85DB6B-595B-45D0-A6A6-D3B91005F8E7.jpeg

Firms uparmor them etc. so allowed to bring them in to modify them then ship them out.

Doug Demuro recently reviewed one that that was brought in this way.

Interesting. I suppose that makes sense but that's a long way to go to modify a truck just to ship it back across the pond.

Interesting. I suppose that makes sense but that's a long way to go to modify a truck just to ship it back across the pond.
Well they train in them as well. We see Hilux, 70s, and diesel 200s every now and then in Utah for training.

Lol have you met the federal government and their proficiency to waste money?

They've got a bunch of them at Camp Williams in bluffdale. 19th SF group is based there.
That’s what I’m talking about :)

Seems to be a more common sight these days with the Hilux, 79/76 series, 200 series, and now 300 series sightings on the back of trucks being brought in for armor and communications conversions.

Seen this posted on IG the other day by Camburg racing. Note the hashtags.

Last edited:
Not really. Doesn’t cost that much either. Some of us used to ship vehicles all over the world to go have adventures. Wouldn’t be much for a business selling a high value service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom