For Sale LC Tcase Twin Stick kit from AA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For sale is a new in the box LC TCase twin stick kit from Advance Adapters. Part number 715571.... $175 plus shipping.

20130108_183347.jpg

20130108_183406.jpg

Availabilty

Lenny mentioned he wanted the stuff but I have received a concrete confirmation from him. I will let you know by the end of the day if he commits. Your second in line if he doesn't respond to my PM. Trying to be fair to Lenny.

I didn't get the reply. I was wondering where you were at and an email or phone number for contact info.

I didn't get the reply. I was wondering where you were at and an email or phone number for contact info.

I'm at 33122 will pm my mail ..

Got your PM and thank you. The included manual says its for the GM V8 applications and not for my stock setup so I pass. Thank you for being fair about it and if no one steps up, I will still take it for that price because you held it for me.
Lenny
73 FJ40

dumb question but what is the advantage of this setup and does it work with a fj60 4 speed trans and transfer case?

You need more parts to convert from a vacuum setup.

Advantages are you can get 2 low, More simple linkage (less pivot joints), and the coolness factor :)

Shawn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom