Wanted LC/LX '98-'99 w/locker <or> LC '01-'02 w/o OEM navi (West Coast) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi all,
Selling my '87 4Runner (I hear cheering and clapping in the air) rig and moving into the hundy world! This is a sad process as I've put a lot of care into my runner, but I look forward to putting the energy into something new.

4Runner for sale ad:
FS: 1987-SR5 22re 4Runner-CA truck-$6,400 - Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

I'm located in Santa Barbara, CA. SBA has direct flights to: LAX, San Fran, Portland, Seattle, Denver, Dallas, Las Vegas, Phoenix. Coincidentally these are great places to find clean rigs :) If you're in or near these areas, I'm open to talking about your truck.

Model and year:
Land Cruiser '98 or '99 with rear diff locker
Land Cruiser '01 or '02 without factory navigation
LX470 '98 or '99 with rear diff locker

I'll consider "higher" mileage with thorough maintenance.

I'm open to either bone stock rigs or to modest/clean builds. My 4runner shows you I keep things stock with practical improvements.

Flexible on color choice. Little to no rust requirement.

Budget is flexible depending on the current condition and proof of maintenance - $7k - $8k - $9k - $10k -$11k...

Appreciate your feedback and opportunities.

Best,
Shaw

No trying to jack the thread, still in the learning stage... but I’m in the market for a lx/100 or gx470, and I’m very curious why you specified 01/02 instead of later years?

And if I’ve read correct, the factory nav can malfunction and cause other systems to fail, and doesn’t hav many updates for it? That’s why you don’t want it?

Again, just trying to learn the 100 series am much as possible so I can be as specific with my desires!

Best of luck!

No trying to jack the thread, still in the learning stage... but I’m in the market for a lx/100 or gx470, and I’m very curious why you specified 01/02 instead of later years?

And if I’ve read correct, the factory nav can malfunction and cause other systems to fail, and doesn’t hav many updates for it? That’s why you don’t want it?

Again, just trying to learn the 100 series am much as possible so I can be as specific with my desires!

Best of luck!

Jacked...
Go to the 100 series forum and search for "1999 versus 2003", etc. You'll find many conversations on the differences.
All of us have our intended uses for the truck, so some year variations may be more appealing to others.
You'll learn a lot from these guys.
Good luck with your search!

PM me if you want to discuss my motivations. Thanks!

Best,
Shaw

Hi all,
Selling my '87 4Runner (I hear cheering and clapping in the air) rig and moving into the hundy world! This is a sad process as I've put a lot of care into my runner, but I look forward to putting the energy into something new.

4Runner for sale ad:
FS: 1987-SR5 22re 4Runner-CA truck-$6,400 - Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

I'm located in Santa Barbara, CA. SBA has direct flights to: LAX, San Fran, Portland, Seattle, Denver, Dallas, Las Vegas, Phoenix. Coincidentally these are great places to find clean rigs :) If you're in or near these areas, I'm open to talking about your truck.

Model and year:
Land Cruiser '98 or '99 with rear diff locker
Land Cruiser '01 or '02 without factory navigation
LX470 '98 or '99 with rear diff locker

I'll consider "higher" mileage with thorough maintenance.

I'm open to either bone stock rigs or to modest/clean builds. My 4runner shows you I keep things stock with practical improvements.

Flexible on color choice. Little to no rust requirement.

Budget is flexible depending on the current condition and proof of maintenance - $7k - $8k - $9k - $10k -$11k...

Appreciate your feedback and opportunities.

Best,
Shaw

Did you find a rig? I am thinking of selling the wife's 100. It has high miles but has been well taken care of. 330k miles, no rust, no oil leaks, white, lifted OME, 285 brand new tires, snorkel, dual battery, winch, slee front bumper, slee sliders, roof rack, rear locker, and more. Hit me up if you have any interest.

Did you find a rig? I am thinking of selling the wife's 100. It has high miles but has been well taken care of. 330k miles, no rust, no oil leaks, white, lifted OME, 285 brand new tires, snorkel, dual battery, winch, slee front bumper, slee sliders, roof rack, rear locker, and more. Hit me up if you have any interest.

Thanks for reaching out. I know mileage is just a number with these trucks. I just sold a 350k mileage truck and am looking for something with a little more "youth" to it.
Good luck with your sale!

Bump - serious buyer here.
Talking to one mud member currently in AZ. A couple craigslist sellers too.
Shoot me a PM if you're selling (per my specs). Looking for 120k-200k miles.
Thanks!
Shaw

Bump - serios buyer here.
Missed out on a clean '99 with locker in LA last week, by 1 hour. ugh.
$8k for 160k miles, texas/cali truck, very clean. with locker. clean.
Anyways, back on the hunt.
Shoot me a PM if you've got something nice.
Thanks,
Shaw

Bump!
Serious buyer here.
I have a week left of borrowing my friends extra car, then no car for me until I pull the trigger on a 100series.
Cash in hand.
PM me or message here.
Thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom