LC America and the Import of New 2017 VDJ79L 4.5L TD to the US (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
All --

If you are reading this message, I assume you have either participated in this IH8MUD L79 America thread or are interested in the Toyota LandCruiser 70 Series. LC America (formerly L79 America), based in Colorado Springs, Colorado, is importing 2017 VDJ79L 4.5L TD that we bring into compliance with ALL APPLICABLE US LAWS related to EPA Emissions and DOT/NHTSA Safety so that they are suitable for LEGAL resale here in the US / North America. If you are interested in following our progress from here on out, I would recommend that you please visit our web page at www.LC-America.com. We are in the process of updating our website to reflect our name change – put in place to highlight our intent to expand on our initial sales efforts to include additional LC70 Series models – and our content to better reflect our current vehicle offerings, options and pricing. I would also encourage anyone with questions -- or entrepreneur interested in supporting this effort -- to reach out to me directly -- John Papp, CEO LC America – at your convenience at the email address and / or phone number below. I am always here to talk.

Email: CEO@l79-America.com
Phone: (719) 660-8266

Thanks!

John.

John L. Papp Jr.
Sr. Project Manager – LC America – www.LC-America.com

Phone: +1 719-660-8266 | E-mail: CEO@LC-America.com | LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/johnpapp

LC America Logo.JPEG

This is a SCAM dont give them your money people.

Hmmm.

The CEO of LC America is John Papp. Their website has a disclaimer stating that LC America is not associated with Michael Papp.

I'm sure there's a back story on this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom