craigslist Late yr Troopy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

83? looking at the dash, looks like it has a/c.

but no current pics?? been near the beach for 6 years so the elements have taken over?

Not trying to be funny, but the ad really makes sure you know there's a-lot of rust... Would wanna see new pics for sure! I'm not in the market, but I love the Troopies (not sure of that spelling). :)

i can only imagine what Hawaii has done to this troopy, not having new pictures is a bit suspect, 9k seems steep for a dead/dying troopy.

Iʻm trying to get a hold of the buyer to take a look today.

i can only imagine what Hawaii has done to this troopy, not having new pictures is a bit suspect, 9k seems steep for a dead/dying troopy.

Iʻm trying to get a hold of the buyer to take a look today.

let us know what you find....with pics

Hey man, I'm super interested as well. From the photos it sure looks clean....you ought to get that one... :)

did you read the ad? it says the pics are from when he bought it 6 years ago. no pics as it sits now.

Hey man, I'm super interested as well. From the photos it sure looks clean....you ought to get that one... :)

hahaha, yea gromit i should! since itʻs probably already rusted to hell it would be the perfect hawaii cruiser.

BTW you need to update your tag line for your new acquisition . . .

Here's the ad :
HI Troopie 9000.jpg

We call it cancer air in Hawaii. Lived there most of my life and the salt can do wonders if you dont take care of youy rig. I personally took my trucks to the car wash everytime i whet wheeling. People who dont, can say bye bye to ones rig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom