Wanted Late FJ40 transfercase wanted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

allworknoplay

SILVER Star
Threads
I have a 76 FJ40 that, at a minimum, has a buggered output shaft bearing on the tcase. I'm checking into rebuild pricing right now. But I'll pay handsomely for a known good tcase to go behind my 40s stock 4 speed.

Needs shipping to Phoenix, or I'll pickup close to AZ. Does anyone rebuild them on the side and take cores? I have a really nice 1987 FJ60 transmission mated to a split case I may work out some type of deal with. I believe it only has 135,000 miles on it.

Thanks in advance,

Nick

Lots of options on this forum. Have you reached out to Dave Gore @lcwizard . He’s just up the road from you in Globe. Been wrenching on cruisers for four decades…like me.

Ive been rebuilding transfer cases since 1987, but I’ve never done one ‘on the side.’

www.marksoffroad.net

1682974946581.jpeg

Thanks, I guess I am a little short sighted when it comes to solving my own problems. My apologies if you took offense to my "on the side" suggestion. I guess despite being on mud for 10 plus years, and never needing anything rebuilt before, I thought of vendors for the parts rather than the service.

I'll reach out.

We can rebuild your Tcase or supply a fully rebuilt unit. We can also supply the parts if you decide to rebuild it yourself.

Happy to help.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids @ Cruiser Brothers
Shop 209-475-8808
Sales@valleyhybrids.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom