Landcruiser>Hidden Falls (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ive been really itching to go but I'm about to have a child anyday now so I have to chill... I'm sad and yet excited. I'll be out there again once the baby is out. :)

Damn. Have to work.

Some photos from today.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Hey guys

Im getting new CV boots for my cruiser but once done, im going to go to Hidden Falls one of these Sundays. Would love to see a group of Yotas out there and show those jeeps whats up. :D

Some of the trails are a bitch in the 80 compared to my TJ. A lot of the ledges are easier with the 80 wheelbase... but front and rear clearance isn't that great and my underbody protection is lacking so I didn't attempt some before I get sliders and some skids fabed.

Lots to do though.

Some of the trails are a bitch in the 80 compared to my TJ. A lot of the ledges are easier with the 80 wheelbase... but front and rear clearance isn't that great and my underbody protection is lacking so I didn't attempt some before I get sliders and some skids fabed.

Lots to do though.

I'm thinking Friday or Saturday. Anyone game?

Will be leaving for vacation Tuesday, lots of s*** to do beforehand. When I get back.

I'm thinking Friday or Saturday. Anyone game?

I get off work at noon Saturday and could probably be out there around 1.. not sure if it's worth it for a half day.. but I'm open to the idea.

I get off work at noon Saturday and could probably be out there around 1.. not sure if it's worth it for a half day.. but I'm open to the idea.

I have a membership, so 1/2 day is fine with me.

Last edited:
You going either way?

You can stop by my house and tell me what is going on with my Power Steering on the way! Thanks guys! haha

None from me but @jbatx took a few.. though there were some kid-related storage issues on said phone. Think he's busy this evening but I'll let him chime in eventually.

Had a lot of fun and got to "season" all 4 corners of my armor.. as well as bend a rear lower control arm slightly. Time to sleeve it I guess.

The truck did great though I'm clearly not over being nervous about side-hills.. rolling off a mountain in July of 2015 has had a lasting impact.

Video of that for those that haven't seen it:

Thanks... I'm quite happy with it, considering.

Like I said though.. a few of those sidehills had me REALLY nervous and I wouldn't follow jbatx down a couple obstacles. Seeing one of his rear tires 2-feet in the air on a steep downhill section was a bit much for me.

First ever 80 with 200-series crawl control? (the creaking noise.. mud in my brakes I guess)

Seemed way more sketchy from inside the cab.. and now watching the video I need to have a look at my cats and see if they are still solid.

Thanks for posting..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom