Landcruiser Heaven Leather vs Specter Off Road Vinyl or Other Replacement Upholstery Recommendations (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

HDB

Threads
I have been searching but haven't found this comparison - I ask for grace if I missed it.

A lot of folks in this forum have commended LSeat but when I Google'd them I get a barrage of recent negative reviews and Better Business Bureau complaints - I don't think I want to risk that despite the appealing price.

This leaves me with Landcruiser Heaven Leather vs Specter Off Road Vinyl. Priced out for the first 2 rows my specs are the same. The Leather from Landcruiser Heaven would be $1873 and the Vinyl from SOR would be $2551.

I will use my truck in average ways - daily driver, light off-roading, road trips, camping etc.

Would appreciate any guidance/ recommendations - particularly from anyone who has installed one or the other or who has an additional vendor to consider!

Thank you

Honestly if I were to do over I’d order scheel Mann

I can't find 95 Landcruiser on their pull down menu. I've sent them several emails via their website inquiring and haven't heard back from them; not very confidence inspiring.

Have you tried checking any local upholstery places? Reason I ask is that the price they quote you might be very reasonable compared to other options and you wouldn’t have to deal with shipping costs either. Most local dealerships outsource a lot of there upholstery work if they have a buyer wanting leather seats vs cloth.

I can't find 95 Landcruiser on their pull down menu. I've sent them several emails via their website inquiring and haven't heard back from them; not very confidence inspiring.

If you’re talking about Katzkin you just have to call them, they have kits for all 3 rows in any of their material choices. A bit spendy but they’re a very reputable company

Forgot about this thread. My leather and foam came in and works great. Everything was included (except seat heaters) and is great quality. The seat heaters did not show up with the initial shipment because they were waiting on more to come in. The heaters arrived about 5-7 days after the leather.
tempImage5DeROd.jpg

tempImage7GNhez.jpg

tempImageZH02IM.jpg

The wrinkles are pretty much all worked out at this point.

Forgot about this thread. My leather and foam came in and works great. Everything was included (except seat heaters) and is great quality. The seat heaters did not show up with the initial shipment because they were waiting on more to come in. The heaters arrived about 5-7 days after the leather
The wrinkles are pretty much all worked out at this point.
Are those from Landcruiser Heaven?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom