Land Cruiser Shops in the Southeast (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Enjoyed meeting everyone at the February monthly meeting. I am hoping to get some input on shops in the region who can do the following work:

- Rebuild the 2F
- Change to 4.10 gears and Rebuild/sandblast/paint each axle
- Rebuild the tcase and mate to a new H55f

My plan is to drop off as the individual pieces and pick up to install myself.

ACC out of Atlanta was recommended by @orangefj45 (who was very helpful when I spoke with him) but it’s been three weeks since I first contacted them and they haven’t sent me an estimate. Does anyone know of other options for shops capable of this work within a reasonable driving distance to Charleston? I’m hoping to have this completed within the next couple months.

- Jamey

Enjoyed meeting everyone at the February monthly meeting. I am hoping to get some input on shops in the region who can do the following work:

- Rebuild the 2F
- Change to 4.10 gears and Rebuild/sandblast/paint each axle
- Rebuild the tcase and mate to a new H55f

My plan is to drop off as the individual pieces and pick up to install myself.

ACC out of Atlanta was recommended by @orangefj45 (who was very helpful when I spoke with him) but it’s been three weeks since I first contacted them and they haven’t sent me an estimate. Does anyone know of other options for shops capable of this work within a reasonable driving distance to Charleston? I’m hoping to have this completed within the next couple months.

- Jamey
Give Marshall at Trollholes cruisers a call @Trollhole here on mud

I would echo Trollhole's as a great shop but if he cannot accommodate your timing, I would also recommend Peter Merriam in Atlanta. Peter has a small shop in Duluth and really knows his stuff on 2F's and 60 series as he has one for a DD! He's not on MUD and like Marshall, I have found him to be honest and trustworthy! You can google Merriam automotive or PM me and I can send you his cell #.

Terry Macintosh at Macintosh Imports in Mt. Pleasant also works on Cruisers.
I would highly recommend Marshall, but not anywhere near your timeline.

I would recommend either McIntosh to keep it local or ACC in Atlanta if you have to travel to get it done.... Marshall is a wealth of information but timelines are meant to be busted and it may take more than one try to get it right...and that is a long trip to not get it right EVERY time the FIRST time. Just sayin...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom