For Sale Land cruiser jack, tools, and various handles in PA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Cleaning out the rafters in my shop and found a bunch of jacks and tools. I have n original cast iron land cruiser jack listed on another for sale blurb. For now check out the photos and let me know what you want. these older parts are getting hard to find anymore. Buyer pays shipping best to contact me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net.

In the first photo: a jack from either a 60 or 62 series $35 works good. Lower left the handle from a 60 or 62 $10. Upper left a set of three tools, two are lug wrenches the third is a tool for removeing hubcaps and center caps all three for $25 SOLD. In the center is an original Toyota cast irow jack handle with peeling paint price $50 SOLD, then a yellow tubular jack handle origin unknown price $30, then a real nice heavy duty jack handle origin unknown price $35.

In the second photo: The yellow jack tools are from older land cruisers, the brown ones are from either 60/62 series or possibly 4Runner or pickup truck. Price $24 each for the yellow handles $18 each for the brown ones. edit 3/15- one yellow rod with hook is left. All brown rods still available.

Jack handles 2.jpg
Jack rods 2.jpg

Last edited:
You mebbee have the clips that hold the handles on top of the fender?

I have a pair of those clips excellent shape they've been powder coated black $30 for the pair plus shipping.

The three tools in the top left of the first photo, are both lug wrenches for 21mm nuts?

Take the clips, and one of the yellow extensions, to 88007.

Yes the lug wrenches are both for 21MM lug nuts. I have one yellow extension handle left the others are gone. Anyone needing a shipping quote should email me at the address in my post. Thanks, Gary

PMd ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom