Labor Day run? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anybody up for a run on Labor Day? I REALLY need to get back out. Haven't been out since Wheeler and I'm reallly itching to go.

Anybody interested? I'm up for anything local, or even BV area for the day.

I'm interested. I have some friends passing through town this week and back again on labor day evening. They were interested in running a trail, but I'm not sure if we will be able to make it work. I'm going to try to firm up plans, either way, and I will post up.

Last edited:
I know ya'll just did a run down to the gulches recently, but I haven't been out there at all this year and wife likes Metberry and wouldn't mind doing the only other one she hasn't run (Hackett I think?). Or a run up Mt Baldy?

I'm coming up from ABQ to do the Alpine loop on Saturday, if anyone is around hit me up.

Im not going to be able to make it. out of town friends want to head to the rockies game on monday:cool:

You should take them wheelin'. That way they'll see how much fun it is and won't try to talk you into moving back to ABQ. :grinpimp:

Looks like I won't be able to make it. Going to be working on the truck today and tomorrow and going to talk the kids and grandparents to see the balloons Monday.

BUT!!!, if you do end up going to Metberry and happen to see a gas grill regulator sitting near the fence, please pick it up for me. :D Thanks.

Think we are going to skip going as well. Been incredibly active with my brother/sister in law on town. I need a break and some down time! Lol

Might be for the best. Went out yesterday for a kid fun run and it was packed on the trails. Met a big group of 4 wheelers and one was going to fast and he hit the other in front of him and rolled it on top of himself. His wife luckily bailed before that happened. The girl 2 in front of the mess jumped off to help and left hers in gear and it hit the one in front of it then rolled as well. I was already at the first one lifting it off the guy while the second was rolling. Everyone was ok thanks to sweet baby Jesus. We flipped the big one over and then the smaller one and went About,our buisness. I need to install a go pro camera on my rigs just for times like these. It was crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom