Parting Out KS parting 99 100 series tan interior (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is the AC blower motor available and in good condition?
Yep. $45 shipped

7E9AEE94-868F-4614-95F1-00FE935E3BF5.jpeg

2B8644C2-2AB6-4038-A47B-1E330037ADF6.jpeg

32CB41D7-729D-43CF-BBA4-6CEBD0633544.jpeg

Do you still have the rear passenger door?
Have. A white one but pending pick up next week. Rear driver door door is The only one left.

Might have missed it—do you still have the roof rack? If so, price shipped to 29526?

Might have missed it—do you still have the roof rack? If so, price shipped to 29526?
I know I don’t have cross bars but believe I have a full set of rails front to back.

Apologies for not reading the entire thread, but any chance you have the second row drivers side seatbelt?

Dog ate mine....

I know I don’t have cross bars but believe I have a full set of rails front to back.
Thanks. That might work as long as the rails are the longer version with the three mounting points.

Apologies for not reading the entire thread, but any chance you have the second row drivers side seatbelt?

Dog ate mine....

I’ve got one that one it’s clean $45 shipped. Can text pictures. Pm my you contact.

Seeking Driver's side headlight and both foglights, please DM me if you have them still.

Cheers!

No headlights or corner lights left.

Thanks. That might work as long as the rails are the longer version with the three mounting points.
Doesn’t have the middle mount.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom