Knuckle fill location (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've come to the conclusion I need to meet a local Chandler or Phoenix Mud member to point out all the stuff that needs to be done, I've owned it for a year and done all the stuff I can think of from owning countless other Toyotas but it seems the 80 has its own weird things that need to be checked as well.

I tried that, but my results were - uhhhh - strange.

I’m not sure what I did wrong.

I went on Craigslist, I clicked the link for “casual encounters”, made an ad & before long I had a ton of replies about people willing to ‘dip a knuckle’ for me.........

Nobody ever mentioned a Landcruiser in their reply though, so I decided to pass on all those nice fella’s offers.:poof: :poof: :poof:

Just when you thought it could not get any cleaner or easier...

Coming soon:D

knuckel-zerk-jpg.1726327

The USA need for this product was recently recommended to me during an expedition I recently did for MALTEC Trucks from Germany. Most of their knuckle equipped truck are equipped with them but are not sold.

IMG_7722.jpg

I've come to the conclusion I need to meet a local Chandler or Phoenix Mud member to point out all the stuff that needs to be done, I've owned it for a year and done all the stuff I can think of from owning countless other Toyotas but it seems the 80 has its own weird things that need to be checked as well.

If you are looking to have someone look over your rig and tell you what should be done, or ways about doing things on the LC get ahold of @Tools R Us he is local and is a wealth of knowledge.

When you fill or refill your knuckles use a white zip tie as a “dip stick” to check how much grease is in the knuckle. I believe you only want to go about 3/4 full.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom