Kiamachi Trail (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Really? I don't remember running into anyone on the trails except once on Rubicon where they were playing in the 5's at the end of the trail. Don't get me wrong, it was packed like I had never seen before but I didn't find that those guys were running any of the trails we did. :hmm:

Yeah the park was packed with biggies and razors but it seemed like we only ran into other groups on the trails a couple times. Biggest problem we had was running trails with probably 15 rigs. It was slow going sometimes.

I'm not a big fan of going there when there is an event going on unless it's a toyota event. It's not that I'm scared the trails will be jammed up, it's everything else that gets jammed up, even though Superlift does a good job of having lots of facilities. They are finished the second cabin now. From what I heard, they were going to make the current office a cabin after they build the new office up by the bathhouse. they were working on the foundation while we were there.

I am willing to go back soon.

I ran into them a few times, and had to figure out a way to cram a bunch of FJs in the woods so they could pass by. Plus like Bart said, everything else is crowded (showers bathrooms). But if Kevin bring his deathstar I'm sure he will hot showers on it by then.

But yeah let's try to do a superlift trip mid February. Thurs-Sunday thingy

I ran into them a few times, and had to figure out a way to cram a bunch of FJs in the woods so they could pass by. Plus like Bart said, everything else is crowded (showers bathrooms). But if Kevin bring his deathstar I'm sure he will hot showers on it by then.

But yeah let's try to do a superlift trip mid February. Thurs-Sunday thingy

I'm in. Feb is a nice month to be there on the non-event weekends. Can be alittle nipply, but camping is still fun. If it's only like 6 of us, we could rent the cabin if it's available.

I am looking at either superbowl weekend or Mardi gras weekend

If the Broncos make it to the Super Bowl, I'm going to try and make it out there. Kevin, leave your keys under the door mat so I have a place to crash. :) :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom